Few days ago, when an entertainment portal compared Kangana Ranaut’s performance in Manikarnika with that of Alia Bhatt’s in Gully Boy, the former shocked everyone with her nasty comments on Alia. Kangana went on record to say that there is nothing much to appreciate Alia’s performance in Gully Boy and she also alleged that media has been promoting mediocre work by star kids way too much.
Responding to this criticism, Alia Bhatt made it clear that she has nothing against Kangana. In fact, she praised Kangana’s work a lot and said that she will try her best to improve her performance in her future projects. “I respect Kangana’s work a lot and I respect her opinion. If she feels a particular way she must have reason to feel that way. I would rather remember how much she had praised me after watching Raazi. And I’d just like to focus on my work. Maybe she will appreciate me again if I work hard enough,” Alia said.
Currently, Alia Bhatt is awaiting the release of Kalank, and she is also expected to start shooting for Rajamouli’s next period drama in which she is paired opposite Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya