With just over a month left for the humongous release of 2.0, one of India’s most expensive movies ever made, the film’s makers are finally kick-starting the promotional blitzkrieg. Tomorrow, lyrical videos of 2.0’s two songs will be released at 11 am.
Needless to say that fans and movie lovers are eagerly waiting for what the Shankar-Rajini-AR Rahman trio is up to with the songs in terms of visuals. There is another song in the album, but it will be out after the film’s release.
2.0 is slated for release on November 29. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson play important roles in the movie. Lyca Productions has bankrolled this magnum opus with a staggering budget of 550 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal