The preparations for Ram Charan-Upasana Kamineni’s wedding are going on at full swing. The duo is going to tie the knot on June 14 and the wedding, which is already being touted as one of the most lavish weddings ever, has already become the talk of the town. A leading newspaper has reported that Ram Charan’s relatives and close friends like Allu Arjun, Tamannaah and Shriya Saran are going to dance, apart from many other celebs, on stage at the Sangeet Ceremony on June 11. Apparently Ali might perform for Kajra re at the same event. The entry to the wedding is highly restricted and only a select guest list has got the wedding invites. Ram Charan is on a long break from all the shooting commitments and he’s expected to return to the sets few days after the wedding.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble