On the New Year’s Eve, fans of Allu Arjun were pleasantly thrilled with the announcement of the Stylish Star’s 19th project. Trivikram, who had earlier directed Bunny’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, will be directing his hat-trick film featuring Allu Arjun.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the regular shooting for AA19 will commence from the second week of February, in the Valentine’s Day week. The exact date of commencement will be announced soon. The film’s muhurtham ceremony will be held soon in January. This as-yet-untitled film is said to be targeting a Dasara festive release.
Kiara Advani is rumored to be in talks with the makers of AA19. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz. Allu Aravind and Radhakrishna will be jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining