Young hero from the Allu family, Sirish, is currently working on the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit, ABCD. Sirish is determined to score a big hit this time around. Meanwhile, the actor’s latest gesture for a stranger on Twitter is winning hearts.
Last night, Sirish took to Twitter and posted a picture of his first ever MacBook, gifted by his brother Allu Arjun. One of Sirish’s fans requested him to gift him a laptop as he can’t afford it for the next 3 years, but needs it badly at work. Sirish surprised him, saying that he will give away his old laptop and asked him to DM him with his details.
Ayyo.. Dont worry bro, you earn and support your family.. Since I have new laptop, you take my Sony Vaio. Cool? Send me a DM. Cheers. https://t.co/GTKLDWn7I5
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) September 27, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes