All those who saw the trailers of Amala Paul’s latest film Amma Kanaku were pleasantly surprised to see her playing the mom of a 10 year old kid. The film has released all over yesterday and reports suggest that the critics had some wonderful words to say about the film.
Amala in particular, has been showered with huge praises for her complex yet interesting role. The film was in much discussion even before the release because of unique story which has Amala playing a single mother.
Directed by Ashwini Iyer, this film has music by Ialayaraja.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods