We have already reported that popular yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will be making her comeback to Malayalam movies after nearly 25 years. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in a female-centric movie titled C/O Saira Bano.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film also stars leading Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and it is being directed by Anthony Sony.
In the past, Amala acted in two Malayali movies alongside Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai