We have already reported that popular yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will be making her comeback to Malayalam movies after nearly 25 years. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in a female-centric movie titled C/O Saira Bano.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film also stars leading Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and it is being directed by Anthony Sony.
In the past, Amala acted in two Malayali movies alongside Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag