Vijay Deverakonda’s younger brother Anand Deverakonda made his acting debut with the period romantic drama, Dorasani. Although the film tuned out to be a disappointing venture at the box-office, Anand was appreciated for choosing such a project for his launch.
We had earlier reported that Anand had already signed his second film. As per the latest reports, this as-yet-untitled film is being produced by noted producer Anand Prasad under his Bhavya Creations banner. Anand Prasad had produced movies such as Paisa Vasool and Samanthakamani.
A debutant named Vinod is directing the movie, which is said to be a modern day slice of life film. Anand will be seen as an Andhra youth in the movie. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut