Anushka is back in news once again and this time it’s because of her bubby role in Koratala Siva’s Mirchi. She has got good reviews for her performance opposite Prabhas and the response in the theatres for her scenes is superb. Moreover, the duo will be seen together once again in S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Currently, Anushka is in Rajahmundry where she’s shooting for Selvaraghavan’s upcoming film titled Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu (Irandam Ulagam in Tamil). Arya and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this film which Selvaraghavan has claimed to be the most challenging film in his career.
The film was extensively shot in Hyderabad and Georgia and some patch work is going on in Rajahmundry. Anushka is playing dual roles in this film and one of them is that of a tribal woman. She even learnt martial arts for her role in this movie which is likely to hit the screens later this summer.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?