The regular shooting of Jagapathi Babu, Bhumika Chawla starrer April Fool began recently in Hyderabad. Randhir, Shrusti and Gulshan Grover are playing other important roles in this absurd comedy with elements of socio fantasy. Krishnaswamy Srikanth Iyengar is making his debut as a director with this film and G L Srinivas, Seema Azharuddin are jointly producing the film on Karthal Productions and Sudha Entertainments banner. Jagapathi Babu is playing the role of a lawyer and Bhumika Chawla will be seen as a journalist and Gulshan Grover is donning the role of a land grabber in this film. Talking about the film, Srinivas, one of the producers of the film, said, “The regular shooting of the film began on July 16 in Hyderabad and we are planning wrap up the entire talkie portion and four songs within the next 45 days. Another song will be shot in Kerala. The film revolved around five characters and it’s going to be very different from the films we see in Telugu.” Dr. Bunty is composing the music and Thanikella Rajendraprasad is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aswathama impact: Naga Shaurya shelves his new film?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?