NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a solid Friday at the box-offices across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Utilizing the Dasara festival advantage to its fullest, the film ran to packed houses in almost all the prominent areas in the twin Telugu states.
Aravindha Sametha’s 9th day share is expected to be anywhere between Rs 2.50 to 3 crore. The film has collected over Rs 80 crore worldwide share so far and is heading towards NTR’s career highest grosser crown.
On the other hand, in the US, Aravindha Sametha has grossed over $1.99M until Wednesday afternoon and is all set to surpass NTR’s previous best Nannaku Prematho ($2.02M) either by late Saturday or early Sunday.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international