NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a solid Friday at the box-offices across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Utilizing the Dasara festival advantage to its fullest, the film ran to packed houses in almost all the prominent areas in the twin Telugu states.
Aravindha Sametha’s 9th day share is expected to be anywhere between Rs 2.50 to 3 crore. The film has collected over Rs 80 crore worldwide share so far and is heading towards NTR’s career highest grosser crown.
On the other hand, in the US, Aravindha Sametha has grossed over $1.99M until Wednesday afternoon and is all set to surpass NTR’s previous best Nannaku Prematho ($2.02M) either by late Saturday or early Sunday.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident