NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a solid Friday at the box-offices across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Utilizing the Dasara festival advantage to its fullest, the film ran to packed houses in almost all the prominent areas in the twin Telugu states.
Aravindha Sametha’s 9th day share is expected to be anywhere between Rs 2.50 to 3 crore. The film has collected over Rs 80 crore worldwide share so far and is heading towards NTR’s career highest grosser crown.
On the other hand, in the US, Aravindha Sametha has grossed over $1.99M until Wednesday afternoon and is all set to surpass NTR’s previous best Nannaku Prematho ($2.02M) either by late Saturday or early Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here