Arjun Reddy has become the talk of the town all over. The film is doing particularly well in the Nizam area and has collected 71 lakhs on the 5th day. With this, the film has made a total share of 5.17 crores to date which is a solid number.
For the first time, an ‘A’ rated film has created such a sensation. Vijay Devarakonda has become an overnight sensation and his performance is leaving everyone stunned.
Talks are in to remake the film in Tamil and Hindi and this itself proves the craze for the film. With Balakrishna’s new film, Paisa Vasool to hit the screens in a couple of days, we need to see how this film will fare in the coming days.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment