Arjun Reddy has become the talk of the town all over. The film is doing particularly well in the Nizam area and has collected 71 lakhs on the 5th day. With this, the film has made a total share of 5.17 crores to date which is a solid number.
For the first time, an ‘A’ rated film has created such a sensation. Vijay Devarakonda has become an overnight sensation and his performance is leaving everyone stunned.
Talks are in to remake the film in Tamil and Hindi and this itself proves the craze for the film. With Balakrishna’s new film, Paisa Vasool to hit the screens in a couple of days, we need to see how this film will fare in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA