Arjun Reddy has become the talk of the town all over. The film is doing particularly well in the Nizam area and has collected 71 lakhs on the 5th day. With this, the film has made a total share of 5.17 crores to date which is a solid number.
For the first time, an ‘A’ rated film has created such a sensation. Vijay Devarakonda has become an overnight sensation and his performance is leaving everyone stunned.
Talks are in to remake the film in Tamil and Hindi and this itself proves the craze for the film. With Balakrishna’s new film, Paisa Vasool to hit the screens in a couple of days, we need to see how this film will fare in the coming days.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake