It is a known fact that Srikanth Addala is directing the film which is the remake of the Tamil hit Asuran which had Dhanush as the main lead.
The shooting of the film will be starting soon and the news is that most of the shoot will happen in the nearby areas of Anantapur district.
The news is also that the film will be shot in a long schedule and will release in the month of April 2020 as a summer special. Priyamani plays the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today