Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar was one of the speakers at the Indian School of Business (ISB) Leadership Summit that was held in Hyderabad recently. Karan hailed the blockbuster magnum opus, Baahubali, as the best Indian film made till date.
Karan, who co-presented the Hindi versions of Baahubali 1 & 2 across the country, said that the South Indian films have the conviction that is lacking in Bollywood movies. Karan also said that he is hoping to set up a film school that teaches the grassroots of filmmaking to aspiring talents who lack the opportunities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?