Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar was one of the speakers at the Indian School of Business (ISB) Leadership Summit that was held in Hyderabad recently. Karan hailed the blockbuster magnum opus, Baahubali, as the best Indian film made till date.
Karan, who co-presented the Hindi versions of Baahubali 1 & 2 across the country, said that the South Indian films have the conviction that is lacking in Bollywood movies. Karan also said that he is hoping to set up a film school that teaches the grassroots of filmmaking to aspiring talents who lack the opportunities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues