Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar was one of the speakers at the Indian School of Business (ISB) Leadership Summit that was held in Hyderabad recently. Karan hailed the blockbuster magnum opus, Baahubali, as the best Indian film made till date.
Karan, who co-presented the Hindi versions of Baahubali 1 & 2 across the country, said that the South Indian films have the conviction that is lacking in Bollywood movies. Karan also said that he is hoping to set up a film school that teaches the grassroots of filmmaking to aspiring talents who lack the opportunities.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala