Senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad, who has earned nationwide acclaim with the Baahubali franchise and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is all set to pen a love story for Vishnu Manchu. The news was revealed by Vishnu himself during a recent interview while promoting his upcoming film, Gayatri.
Interestingly, this film will be a love story between an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl. However, Vishnu has clarified that Vijayendra Prasad will only pen the script and that a director will be zeroed in on very soon. The project is still in initial stages.
It’s well-known that the Baahubali writer’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan was about an Indian man helping a Pakistani girl find her home. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy