Senior writer V Vijayendra Prasad, who has earned nationwide acclaim with the Baahubali franchise and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is all set to pen a love story for Vishnu Manchu. The news was revealed by Vishnu himself during a recent interview while promoting his upcoming film, Gayatri.
Interestingly, this film will be a love story between an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl. However, Vishnu has clarified that Vijayendra Prasad will only pen the script and that a director will be zeroed in on very soon. The project is still in initial stages.
It’s well-known that the Baahubali writer’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan was about an Indian man helping a Pakistani girl find her home. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut