The second schedule of the most awaited magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has been wrapped up in the thick forests in Kannur, Kerala. In a week long schedule, the film’s unit canned a few crucial scenes featuring Prabhas, Anushka and others.
After a short break, the unit will leave for a major schedule in the US. Interestingly, this will be the second time that the unit will be leaving for abroad, as the crucial avalanche and the fight scene in the film’s first part were shot in the snowy mountains of Bulgaria.
Rajamouli & Co have been successful in being tight-lipped about the most asked question of 2015 – “why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?” We will have to wait until the end of 2016 to know about it.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him