Balakrishna is all set to join active politics and the latest news is that he’s going to contest in the upcoming state elections from Hindupur constituency. Incidentally, NTR too had contested from Hindupur and he won three times from the same constituency. Now, it’s Balakrishna’s turn to step into the shoes of his father.
Although Balakrishna has always been keen on campaigning for Telugu Desam Party, it was during the recent success tour of Legend that he stated that he would like to contest in elections and that Hindupur would be his first choice. As soon as he came back to Hyderabad, N Chandrababu Naidu, head of TDP, included his name in the list of TDP candidates for the upcoming elections.
With several top actors and celebrities already in active politics this year, Balakrishna’s entry will surely create a lot of ripples. Let’s wait and watch what happens next.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika