Producer Bandla Ganesh and writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s legal fight has opened a can of worms between the two. Last week, following a complaint filed by Vakkantham Vamsi, Bandla Ganesh was sentenced to six months of imprisonment and a hefty fine in a cheque bounce case, although Ganesh got a bail immediately.
The issue between the two started with Temper for which Vakkantham Vamsi was the writer and Bandla Ganesh was the producer. The two have been fighting over Vakkantham’s remuneration and the writer alleged that Bandla Ganesh didn’t honour the commitment to pay the amount in full.
Interestingly, Vakkantham Vamsi had novelized the story of Temper and it was published by Bloomsbury publications. Now, in a dramatic turn, Bandla Ganesh is reportedly planned to file a case against Vakkantham Vamsi for selling the novel rights of Temper in English without his consent. It remains to be seen how this legal issue is going to unfold in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?