Producer Bandla Ganesh and writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s legal fight has opened a can of worms between the two. Last week, following a complaint filed by Vakkantham Vamsi, Bandla Ganesh was sentenced to six months of imprisonment and a hefty fine in a cheque bounce case, although Ganesh got a bail immediately.
The issue between the two started with Temper for which Vakkantham Vamsi was the writer and Bandla Ganesh was the producer. The two have been fighting over Vakkantham’s remuneration and the writer alleged that Bandla Ganesh didn’t honour the commitment to pay the amount in full.
Interestingly, Vakkantham Vamsi had novelized the story of Temper and it was published by Bloomsbury publications. Now, in a dramatic turn, Bandla Ganesh is reportedly planned to file a case against Vakkantham Vamsi for selling the novel rights of Temper in English without his consent. It remains to be seen how this legal issue is going to unfold in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?