For the last couple of months, there has been a huge buzz around the leading lady in NTR, the biopic on legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. The makers of this prestigious movie were in talks with Bollywood actress Vidya Balan for NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role.
Finally, after much deliberation, Vidya signed on the dotted line. Apparently, Vidya was inspired by how Basavatharakam led her life. Vidya was reportedly in awe of Basavatarakam for being a huge pillar of support to NTR and also running the family while NTR was busy juggling films and politics.
NTR, to be directed by Krish, will star Balakrishna as NTR. The film will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation