For the last couple of months, there has been a huge buzz around the leading lady in NTR, the biopic on legendary actor and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. The makers of this prestigious movie were in talks with Bollywood actress Vidya Balan for NTR’s wife Basavatarakam’s role.
Finally, after much deliberation, Vidya signed on the dotted line. Apparently, Vidya was inspired by how Basavatharakam led her life. Vidya was reportedly in awe of Basavatarakam for being a huge pillar of support to NTR and also running the family while NTR was busy juggling films and politics.
NTR, to be directed by Krish, will star Balakrishna as NTR. The film will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero