It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for a film titled ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned a Europe schedule which will kick start on the 8th of this month.
The film’s principal cast will take part in the shoot and with this, the entire film will be wrapped up. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?