It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for a film titled ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned a Europe schedule which will kick start on the 8th of this month.
The film’s principal cast will take part in the shoot and with this, the entire film will be wrapped up. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans