Even as he awaits the release of his upcoming comedy entertainer, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, noted producer KK Radha Mohan, who had produced films such as Emindi Ee Vela and Bengal Tiger under his Sri Sathya Sai Arts banner, is busy planning three films in a row.
According to the latest update, Radha Mohan has signed on young heroes Nithiin and Naga Shaurya and macho actor Gopichand for his next three projects. Of these, Naga Shaurya’s film will kick-start in January and the remaining two projects will be launched later.
Meanwhile, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu is gearing up for its release in November. The film has Naveen Chandra, Prudhvi, Saloni and Shruti Sodhi and is directed by E.Satthi Babu.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international