The first season of Bigg Boss was a massive success with the audience. The manner in which NTR hosted the show and lead from the front brought a good name for the reality show.
The second season is around the corner and natural star Nani will be hosting it. Stars who are more popular than those from the season one will be taking part in this season which will be shot in Hyderabad and will run for 100 days.
A stunning set is being erected in a studio in Hyderabad which will have some of the best facilities for the contestants. The prize money is going to be bigger this time as the show is one of the most awaited on Telugu television.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant