Director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali – The Beginning’ is going to have a massive release in China soon. Interestingly, the film will have a bigger release in China than in India! The makers of Baahubali have secured more than 6500 screens for the movie in China, which is mammoth by any yardstick.
China has a massive screen count and the movie going public is more open to watching foreign films. Rajamouli and team are hoping that the film manages to replicate the huge Box Office success of the film in China as well.
Meanwhile, shooting for the second part of the movie, ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’, is currently underway.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny