Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya is performing well at the box office even after three weeks of its release. Mega fans are overwhelmed by the monstrous success, and they are showing their love for director Bobby who presented Chiru in a massy and entertaining way.
The news is that the director will soon associate with another mega hero. While interacting with the media recently, Bobby said that he is enjoying the film’s success and thanked the audience for the response. During this, he revealed that he would be working with another mega-hero.
Bobby stated that he would disclose the complete details of this project shortly. This statement by Bobby took mega fans by surprise, who started discussing the same on social media. To recall, Bobby worked with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in the past for Sardar Gabbar Singh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food