After the much needed successes of his last two releases, ‘Run Raja Run’ and ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’, Sharwanand is gearing up for his next film which will be launched soon. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi of ‘Venkatadri Express’ fame, this yet to be titled entertainer will be produced by UV Creations. According to the latest reports, the makers have zeroed in on the film’s leading lady.
Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani, who made a successful debut with the hit drama ‘Fugly’, has been roped in to sizzle beside Sharwanand. Even though the production house has not made it official, reports say that Kiara has been confirmed by the makers.
More details about the film’s cast and crew are awaited. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today