Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna has acted in 5 movies so far and all of them ended up as huge blockbusters. Thanks to the back-to-back successes of her first two Telugu movies, Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Rashmika is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood.
Recently, Rashmika interacted with a popular Kannada media house and opened up about her future projects. Rashmika revealed that she is also getting a few offers from Bollywood filmmakers. However, the talented actress has not okayed any Hindi project yet, as she is waiting for the right script. Rashmika will next be seen in Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects