Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna has acted in 5 movies so far and all of them ended up as huge blockbusters. Thanks to the back-to-back successes of her first two Telugu movies, Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Rashmika is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood.
Recently, Rashmika interacted with a popular Kannada media house and opened up about her future projects. Rashmika revealed that she is also getting a few offers from Bollywood filmmakers. However, the talented actress has not okayed any Hindi project yet, as she is waiting for the right script. Rashmika will next be seen in Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’