Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna has acted in 5 movies so far and all of them ended up as huge blockbusters. Thanks to the back-to-back successes of her first two Telugu movies, Chalo and Geetha Govindam, Rashmika is now one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood.
Recently, Rashmika interacted with a popular Kannada media house and opened up about her future projects. Rashmika revealed that she is also getting a few offers from Bollywood filmmakers. However, the talented actress has not okayed any Hindi project yet, as she is waiting for the right script. Rashmika will next be seen in Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl