Talented Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor is well known for his performances in Rang De Basanti, Don 2 and Gold etc. Kunal is making his Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer, Devadas. The film is hitting theaters on September 27.
Kunal is quite excited about his foray into Tollywood and sharing screen space with Nagarjuna. In a latest interview while promoting Devadas, he said that he has always been an admirer of Nagarjuna and that he owned a VHS cassette of Nag’s Shiva and used to watch it almost every other day in his childhood.
Kunal revealed that he plays a don in Devadas and that his scenes with both Nagarjuna and Nani will be something to watch out for.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi