SS Rajamouli has a long-cherished dream and that is to make a VFX-filled cinematic version of the epic Mahabharata on an international scale. Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan too shares a similar ambition.
While Rajamouli says that he is not equipped with the skill or technology to make The Mahabharata as per his visualization at the moment, it looks like Aamir Khan has grabbed the chance to make his version ahead of the Baahubali director.
As per the latest reports in Bollywood tabloids, Aamir Khan has roped in his Secret Superstar director Advaith Chandan to collaborate on the first installment of The Mahabharata, which will be made as a series of movies.
Aamir reportedly walked out of Salute, a biopic on Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma, to concentrate on The Mahabharata. He may either play Karna or Srikrishna’s role in this ambitious film, which will kick-start as soon as he wraps up Thugs of Hindostan. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents