SS Rajamouli has a long-cherished dream and that is to make a VFX-filled cinematic version of the epic Mahabharata on an international scale. Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan too shares a similar ambition.
While Rajamouli says that he is not equipped with the skill or technology to make The Mahabharata as per his visualization at the moment, it looks like Aamir Khan has grabbed the chance to make his version ahead of the Baahubali director.
As per the latest reports in Bollywood tabloids, Aamir Khan has roped in his Secret Superstar director Advaith Chandan to collaborate on the first installment of The Mahabharata, which will be made as a series of movies.
Aamir reportedly walked out of Salute, a biopic on Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma, to concentrate on The Mahabharata. He may either play Karna or Srikrishna’s role in this ambitious film, which will kick-start as soon as he wraps up Thugs of Hindostan. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade