Ever since the film was announced, there have been rumors that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be seen as an Aghora in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. Until now, the movie’s unit has not confirmed the buzz around Balayya’s Aghora getup.
Now, in a latest interview with a Telugu news channel on the occasion of Simha completing 10 years, Boyapati Srinu confirmed that Balayya will indeed be seen as an Aghora in the movie. “That’s true
There is an Aghora-like character in the film. But what’s more important is how we have designed that character and how we are going to present it to the fans. I wanted to design something different from how I showcased Balayya in Simha and Legend and that’s why I came up with this character. Balayya encourages novelty,” Boyapati Srinu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV ready to enter Bigg Boss house on these 2 conditions
- Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story locks its release date
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title