Ever since the film was announced, there have been rumors that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be seen as an Aghora in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. Until now, the movie’s unit has not confirmed the buzz around Balayya’s Aghora getup.
Now, in a latest interview with a Telugu news channel on the occasion of Simha completing 10 years, Boyapati Srinu confirmed that Balayya will indeed be seen as an Aghora in the movie. “That’s true
There is an Aghora-like character in the film. But what’s more important is how we have designed that character and how we are going to present it to the fans. I wanted to design something different from how I showcased Balayya in Simha and Legend and that’s why I came up with this character. Balayya encourages novelty,” Boyapati Srinu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?