Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the film is having a wide release overseas. As many as 31 theaters will be screening this film in US alone, which is the highest for any Allari Naresh film.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors