Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the film is having a wide release overseas. As many as 31 theaters will be screening this film in US alone, which is the highest for any Allari Naresh film.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement