Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the film is having a wide release overseas. As many as 31 theaters will be screening this film in US alone, which is the highest for any Allari Naresh film.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims