If the latest grapevine in the T-town circles is anything to go by, a multi-starrer featuring Allu Arjun and Vijay Deverakonda is in the pipeline. Unconfirmed reports reveal that Bunny’s father and veteran producer Allu Aravind will be bankrolling this project in association with another top banner.
Both Allu Arjun and Vijay Deverakonda share a cordial relationship with each other. Bunny attended a couple of events to promote Vijay’s previous movies. And Vijay reciprocates by occasionally gifting his Rowdy Wear to the Stylish Star. Also, Geetha Govindam, backed by Allu Aravind, catapulted Vijay’s stardom to the next level.
Although the multi-starrer news is yet to confirmed, the latest buzz is that an official announcement regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony