Thalapathy Vijay possesses a huge following and is geared up for his next release Varisu. His Master film, directed by sensational commercial director Lokesh Kanagaraj did a great business despite 50% capacity back then.
It is an open fact that Lokesh will be wielding the megaphone for the 67th film of the actor. The latest buzz is that the movie will have an official launch tomorrow in Chennai.
It is being said that the shoot commences in January. Lokesh has just delivered an industry hit in the form of Vikram, and the expectations for this combo are already sky-high. So let’s see how the project shapes up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30
- Latest: Mahesh Babu reviews Writer Padmabhushan