Young filmmaker Venkatesh Maha has been the talk of the town for the last few days. His debut film, Care of Kancharapalem, released last Friday and received a unanimous positive response from critics and fans alike. The film is having a decent run across the box offices in the twin Telugu states and in the US.
Not many know that Venkatesh Maha had stepped into the Telugu film industry in 2009 with a dream of becoming an actor. He acted in a couple of short films before directing his maiden film. However, it looks like the actor in Venkatesh Maha refuses to take a break.
In a latest interview, Venkatesh Maha revealed that he is waiting for a day where some Tollywood filmmaker casts him as an actor. On the other hand, the young director will soon fly to New York to study VFX at NYFA.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy