Yesterday, film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and vented out his dissent on the Supreme Court’s order to stand up for the National Anthem in movie theaters. Pawan said that cinema halls have been turned into ‘Testing Grounds’ to prove one’s patriotism.
Taking offence to Pawan tweets, a High Court lawyer today filed a petition against Pawan Kalyan at the Saroor Nagar police station for disrespecting the National Anthem. The lawyer alleged that Pawan is instigating the people with his false propaganda against the Supreme Court.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next