We had revealed a long back that young hero Naga Chaitanya will be doing a film in the direction of Soggade fame Kalyan Krishna. The latest update reveals that the film will kick start its shoot on the 7th of November.
Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Annapurna Studios will produce this romantic drama which will be on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha.
Meanwhile, Chay is busy promoting his biggest release of his career, Premam, which releases tomorrow.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?