Remaking a cult classic is no mean feat as one needs to have immense talent to recreate the magic of the original. One such man who is winning huge accolades for breaking this myth is none other than director Chandoo Mondeti.
This young director has become the topic of discussion all over for remaking the cult classic Premam successfully in Telugu. Right from the day the film went on floors, there was huge pressure on Chandoo to deliver.
But the way he has done justice to the script by neatly packaging the film with commercial elements and yet not losing the soul speaks volumes of his talent.
The Kartikeya director is winning huge appreciation for the way he has showcased Naga Chaitanya in this youthful love story in a fresh way. Premam has released to some very positive reports all over and is going on to become Naga Chaitanya’s biggest hit till date.
With this film, Naga Chaitanya has reached the next level of stardom but it is Chandoo, who has made heads turn with his very clever direction which is the biggest asset of Premam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sneha posts a cute picture of her kids
- Chiru, Nag, Mahesh extend wishes and prayers to Amitabh Bachchan
- Latest update on Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan’s health
- Naga Chaitanya to work on two movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?