Remaking a cult classic is no mean feat as one needs to have immense talent to recreate the magic of the original. One such man who is winning huge accolades for breaking this myth is none other than director Chandoo Mondeti.
This young director has become the topic of discussion all over for remaking the cult classic Premam successfully in Telugu. Right from the day the film went on floors, there was huge pressure on Chandoo to deliver.
But the way he has done justice to the script by neatly packaging the film with commercial elements and yet not losing the soul speaks volumes of his talent.
The Kartikeya director is winning huge appreciation for the way he has showcased Naga Chaitanya in this youthful love story in a fresh way. Premam has released to some very positive reports all over and is going on to become Naga Chaitanya’s biggest hit till date.
With this film, Naga Chaitanya has reached the next level of stardom but it is Chandoo, who has made heads turn with his very clever direction which is the biggest asset of Premam.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati