Yesterday, we had revealed that the makers of Rangasthalam are going to organize a huge event to mark the mega success of their film. The date was fixed and news came out that Hyderabad’s Novotel hotel will be the venue for the event on the 14th of this month.
But now reports suggest that the venue has been changed due to security reasons as there will be huge crowds who will be turning out for the event as Pawan Kalyan is coming in as the chief guest.
It is now reported that the event will be held at Yousufguda Police Lines in Hyderabad. The film is doing crazy business and is in no mood to stop even in its second week.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film