Around a couple of weeks ago, Ram Charan took to Facebook and requested his fans to generously contribute to the relief activities in the North Eastern state of Assam. The devastating floods resulted in nearly 100 deaths and thousands of people becoming homeless.
Now, a report by a local news channel in Assam has been going viral on social media. The report reveals that Ram Charan and Upasana have together donated Rs.2.68 crore towards the flood relief activities in Assam through the Aid for Assam Floods charity campaign. However, the news is yet to be confirmed by the couple.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace