For the fourth time, Naga Chaitanya and his wife Samantha will be teaming up with each other for a film to be directed by Shiva Nirvana. This will be Chay-Samantha’s first film after marriage. The film’s story showcases the ups and lows in a newly wed couple’s lives.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming film, U-Turn, Samantha revealed that her film with Chay will begin on the 6th of October. “Our new film will go on the floors from October 6th, which is our marriage anniversary. I consider this as my first anniversary gift,” said a beaming Samantha.
Hindi TV actress Divyansha Kaushik is playing a key role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi will be jointly bankrolling the project under Shine Screens banner. Gopi Sundar will score the soundtrack.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan