For the fourth time, Naga Chaitanya and his wife Samantha will be teaming up with each other for a film to be directed by Shiva Nirvana. This will be Chay-Samantha’s first film after marriage. The film’s story showcases the ups and lows in a newly wed couple’s lives.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming film, U-Turn, Samantha revealed that her film with Chay will begin on the 6th of October. “Our new film will go on the floors from October 6th, which is our marriage anniversary. I consider this as my first anniversary gift,” said a beaming Samantha.
Hindi TV actress Divyansha Kaushik is playing a key role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi will be jointly bankrolling the project under Shine Screens banner. Gopi Sundar will score the soundtrack.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?