Megastar Chiranjeevi recently announced that Kollywood filmmaker Mohan Raja will be directing the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Mohanlal’s super hit political drama, Lucifer. The project will be jointly bankrolled by Ram Charan and veteran producer NV Prasad.
According to a latest update, Lucifer’s remake will be going on floors from January 20 in Hyderabad. The pre-production work is underway in full swing and an official announcement regarding the first schedule will be out soon. Chiru will be wrapping up a major part of Acharya by January 10. He will take a few days break for Sankranthi before moving on to Lucifer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy