After a decent round of promotions, young hero Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s triangle romantic drama, Chitralahari, released yesterday and received decent to average reviews. The film took a modest start at the box-offices worldwide.
In Krishna district, on its opening day, Chitralahari collected a theatrical share of Rs 24.23 lakhs. This is a pretty slow start and considering the average word of mouth, it remains to be seen whether the film will manage to gain momentum over the weekend.
Chitralahari’s success is quite crucial for Sai’s career as none of his previous few movies did well. The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health