After a decent round of promotions, young hero Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s triangle romantic drama, Chitralahari, released yesterday and received decent to average reviews. The film took a modest start at the box-offices worldwide.
In Krishna district, on its opening day, Chitralahari collected a theatrical share of Rs 24.23 lakhs. This is a pretty slow start and considering the average word of mouth, it remains to be seen whether the film will manage to gain momentum over the weekend.
Chitralahari’s success is quite crucial for Sai’s career as none of his previous few movies did well. The film is directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date