Rana Daggubati has been juggling between multiple industries for a while now, and he is one of the few actors who has been investing in technology to improve storytelling as well. Earlier this year, he teamed up with Antihill Ventures, a business accelerator programme for tech startups.
In a recent interview with a leading business channel, Rana said, “I have always invested in companies which want to tell good stories. Entertainment has always been my focus area and we are all trying to expand and improve the way we tell stories, whether it is through movies, digital content, virtual reality etc. Cinema is like a start-up which you have to start over and over again, and there is constant learning and re-learning.”
The actor took a break from his work to focus on his health; however, that hasn’t kept him away from overseeing operations of his new venture, Anthill Studio, and KWAN South. Apart from this, he is also focusing on promotions of C/O Kancharapalem, which he is presenting.
— CNBC-TV18 News (@CNBCTV18News) July 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film