Around a week ago, Arshi Khan, the controversial Bigg Boss 11 contestant, stirred up a storm when she announced that she had signed a film opposite the Baahubali star Prabhas. Arshi was trolled by Twitterati for spreading the fake news.
Now, Arshi was in Hyderabad on Sunday to attend the Hyderabad Literary Festival. Interacting with the media on the sidelines of the event, Arshi didn’t make any statement about her film with Prabhas. However, she went on to say that she’s keen on foraying into Tollywood provided the script is good.
Arshi also vowed to be away from controversies in future, claiming that her new found celebrity status post Bigg Boss has made her a responsible person.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer