Fans and media woke up to the sensational news that megastar Chiranjeevi has tested positive for COVID 19. Ever since this news was out, so many are wishing the megastar a speedy recovery.
But there were also a few who have raised questions about Chiru not following basic rules. Chiru and Nagarjuna met CM KCR a few days ago to handed over the flood victim cheques personally. None of them were seen wearing masks.
Now, comments have started raising that being a superstar why has Chiru taken things lightly and put others in tension. Also, a few days back, Chiranjeevi attended the wedding of musician Raghu Kunche’s daughter and was seen mingling with many.
This has not gone well with a few who say that Chiranjeevi should have avoided all these meetings at this time. Luckily, as he is having no symptoms, fans are happy but the general talk is that Chiru and other senior stars and politicians should avoid public meetings and gatherings from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive