Okkadu Migiladu, Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, has been creating a lot of buzz ever since its commencement. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the makers are busy with the post-production work of late.
According to the latest update, Okkadu Migiladu is slated to hit the screens on September 8th. Manoj will be seen in dual roles as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a student leader in the film. The film also stars Anisha Ambrose in a crucial role. Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki is directing this movie. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actress excited about her debut in mother tongue Telugu
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter