Star hero Suriya’s upcoming mass action entertainer, S3, has been eagerly awaited by fans. But in a disappointing update, the film’s release is said to have been delayed to an undisclosed date. Amma’s demise and Cyclone Vardah are said to be the reasons behind this delay.
S3 was initially supposed to hit the screens on the 16th, but Suriya postponed its release to December 23rd on Allu Aravind’s request to give enough room for Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
With the latest developments, S3’s release may be pushed to January end. S3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actress excited about her debut in mother tongue Telugu
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter