The shooting of Ram Charan’s Dhruva is going on in Hyderabad and the unit are busy wrapping up the film in no time. Heavy rains have been troubling the shoots from the past few days but the unit has made necessary arrangements to tackle this situation.
Some key scenes are being shot in and around Hyderabad and Surender Reddy is making sure that he finishes the shoot to reach the release deadline. Hip Hop Thamiza composes music for this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Geetha Arts produces this film which also has Aravind Swamy playing the negative role.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race