Dil Raju, who is keeping a low profile lately has bought the rights of a Tamil movie now. The latest we hear is that Dil Raju has bought the release rights of the Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi starrer 96.
After watching a special screening of the film, Dil Raju bought the rights immediately. The film is a love story where Vijay Sethupathi plays a photographer and sports two different looks in the film.
Trisha is seen in a natural look after a long time and the chemistry between the lead pair became a talking point all over. We need to see whether the film manages to impress the Telugu audience or not.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections