Dil Raju, who is keeping a low profile lately has bought the rights of a Tamil movie now. The latest we hear is that Dil Raju has bought the release rights of the Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi starrer 96.
After watching a special screening of the film, Dil Raju bought the rights immediately. The film is a love story where Vijay Sethupathi plays a photographer and sports two different looks in the film.
Trisha is seen in a natural look after a long time and the chemistry between the lead pair became a talking point all over. We need to see whether the film manages to impress the Telugu audience or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely