Vijay’s Master is one film that has been delayed for almost eight months now due to the lockdown. The teaser is out and the makers recently made it clear that they are only planning a big theatrical release.
The talk now is that the distributors and exhibitors association in Tamil Nadu have met Vijay and requested him to release the film during this Sankranthi itself and save the theatre business from sinking.
The talk is that Vijay has agreed to the request and has asked his producers to make plans for a big Pongal release in January. Initially, the makers were in plans to release the film in summer 2021. Master is directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?