S.S.Rajamouli’s Eega has collected an impressive share of about Rs.1 Crore 86 thousand so far. In West Godavari,today’ share stands at about Rs 2,15,989 while the total share stands at a healthy figure of about Rs 1 Crore 53 Lakhs 83 thousand.
These figures underscore the impact ‘Eega’ created in the AP market and the final figures are all set to bring in healthy profits for the producer. Eega has been directed by Rajamouli with painstaking efforts while Sai Korrapati has produced the flick.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits