S.S.Rajamouli’s Eega has collected an impressive share of about Rs.1 Crore 86 thousand so far. In West Godavari,today’ share stands at about Rs 2,15,989 while the total share stands at a healthy figure of about Rs 1 Crore 53 Lakhs 83 thousand.
These figures underscore the impact ‘Eega’ created in the AP market and the final figures are all set to bring in healthy profits for the producer. Eega has been directed by Rajamouli with painstaking efforts while Sai Korrapati has produced the flick.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections